jueves, 4 de mayo de 2017

Learning evidence portfolio Unit 2

LEARNING EVIDENCE PORTFOLIO UNIT 2


The main areas I have detected in my teaching that can be improved are related to cooperative work and assessment.
This year, my students have been working cooperatively in the English classroom but this is something I would like to learn more about.
Also, I would like to learn new techniques to assess my students in different ways.

Looking at the webpage www.list.ly, I have found some projects which might be done in English, both in Kindergarten and Primary Education. These are the stages I teach in my school. I thought these projects might be helpful to improve the areas described above. These projects are the next ones:
- WALL-Wizards at Language Learning. Through this project I hope to learn  about some very interesting cooperative activities, to be made by all the students from different countries.
- TASTY CLIL 2.0. Through this project I might learn some different ways to assess and evaluate my students, using different digital tools.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario